CAREERS AS AN IN-HOME CAREGIVER
5 Star Home Care offers career opportunities for in home caregivers that are seeking personal and financial satisfaction. We provide superior care to our clients on many levels – with our team being the most important aspect to our organization.
In Home Caregiver Career Opportunities
We regularly consider applications in the following categories:
- Homemaker aides
- Certified nursing assistants
- Administrative support staff
- Marketing and community outreach coordinators
5 Star currently has openings for the following positions:
The companion in home caregiver provides assistance to help the elderly remain in their homes by providing non-medical, in-home support services such as home management (light housekeeping, laundry and linens, bed making, trash removal), meal planning and preparation, grocery shopping, medication reminders, some documentation, and client transportation (for errands, appointment and shopping trips).
Your schedule as a Companion Caregivers can range anywhere from a part-time, 20 hour a week shift, to full-time days.
- One year of recent experience in household management, raising children, and/or caring for the elderly
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate written instructions
- Three references (at least two professional) to be included on your application as well as present during your interview
- GED, high school diploma
- Physical requirements of the job as outlined in orientation
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to an insured and reliable vehicle
- Clean background check
- Drug-Free lifestyle.
Certified In-Home Caregivers
Along with the services provided by a Companion Caregiver, Certified Caregivers are trained to provide a higher level of in home assistance, including some medical duties such as hospice assistance, advanced Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and assistance with transfers of non-ambulatory clients.
5 Star Home Care has employment opportunities for caregivers to work with our clients throughout Tennessee. All employment interviews, orientation, and training are conducted in our middle and East Tennessee offices.
5 Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Now Online
Mon – Fri
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
In-Home Care License #: L000000026227
Accepts long-term care insurance as payment
TennCare Choices accepted as payment